Security of your personal information is very important to us. We implement industry best solutions to insure secure e-commerce transactions. We utilize Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts all of your personal information including the credit card number, name, and address so that it cannot be read over the internet.
What kind of personal data we collect?
We can’t help you purchase tickets for you favorite events without information, so when you use our services there are certain things we ask for. This is typically routine info – your name, preferred contact details and your payment info. You might also decide to submit additional info related to your gender, birthday and phone number.
In addition to this, we also collect info from the computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access our services. This includes the IP address, the browser used, and your language settings.
Why do we collect and use your personal data?
The main reason we ask for personal details is to help you purchase tickets for various events and ensure you get the best possible service.
We also use your personal data to contact you about the incoming events, latest deals, special offers, and other products or services we think you might be interested in.
How can you control the personal data you’ve given to us?
We want you to be in control of how your personal data is used by us. You can do this in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- You can inform us of any changes to your personal data or ask us to correct any of the personal data we hold about you. As explained below, you can make some of these changes yourself when you have a user account.
- In certain situations, you can ask us to erase, block, or restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you, or object to particular ways that we use your personal data.
- In certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you've given us to a third party.
- Where we use your personal data on the basis of your consent, you’re entitled to withdraw that consent at any time, subject to applicable law.
- Where we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object to that use of your personal data at any time, subject to applicable law.
We rely on you to make sure that your personal info is complete, accurate, and current. Let us know about any changes to or inaccuracies in your personal info as soon as possible.
If you have registered your user account, you can access a lot of your personal data through our website or apps. You’ll generally find the option to add, update, or remove info we have about you in your account settings.
If any of the personal data we have about you isn’t accessible through our website or apps, you can send us a request, which won’t cost you anything.
If you want to exercise your right of access or erasure, all you need to do is complete and submit the Data Subject Request for Customers form.